Masterpieces Pattern Sheet’ – rely on your own creativity, result assured – the masters preceded you. The packaging includes one DIN A0 poster with 3 different patterns from which you can choose one to apply.
1. Choose your favourite artwork, find a suitable spot and attach the pattern sheet there to the wall or to a board with appropriate dimensions.
2. Check whether you have sufficient nails. Hammer in each of the numbered dots of the chosen pattern a nail through the poster.
3. String a thread or yarn from nail to nail following the numbers on the poster.
4. Tear away the poster – smaller sections can be removed easily with a pair of tweezers.
5. Take a few steps back and enjoy your own ‘Masterpiece’.
By choosing the sort of nails and colour of the thread you can match your ‘Masterpiece’ with the rest of your interior.
- de bedreigde zwaan – Jan Asselijn, ca. 1650 – 80 x 120 cm
- het drijvend veertje – Melchior d’ Hondecoeter, ca. 1680 – 80 x 120 cm
- de menagerie – Melchior d’ Hondecoeter, ca. 1690 – 80 x 80 cm
More mo man tai